Tampa Bay Rental Solutions is a full service Property Management company specializing in single family homes and condos in the Tampa Bay Area. With over 10 years of experience dedicated solely to Property Management, we are truly professionals in this field. We can manage your property throughout the year or just simply help you find a qualified tenant; here at Tampa Bay Rental Solutions, we work with you until your needs and expectations have been exceeded.
Full Service Includes the Following:
- Marketing- To attract prospective tenants, we advertise your property by: Uploading interior/exterior photographs and synopsis onto the Multiple Listing Service (which in turn updates the top rental marketing website's), using social media to reach the largest target market, placing our endorsed yard signs in front of the home and advertising in local neighborhood publications.
- Screening- Our advanced 5 point tenant screening process allows you the peace of mind in knowing the professionals you hired are treating your investments as our own. Our unique system allows us to determine the strength of our screenings. We cover every base from criminal background checks and eviction screening to employment verifications and rental history.
- Leases- Our professional tailored attorney drawn leases give you the knowledge and security of knowing your investment is protected. All lease signings are done at our office and certified funds are collected on all moneys and deposits up until the day of lease signing.
- Maintenance Coordination and Vendor Relations- TBRS is on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. All maintenance emergencies are handled quickly and in a cost effective manner. We have a full team of vendors at our disposal to certify the upkeep of your investment. If however, we need to hire a vendor outside of our team, we guarantee a licensed, insured, and bonded company will be used for your protection.
- Monitoring your Investment- Tampa Bay Rental Solutions administers quarterly interior inspections, as well as, random exterior inspections. Monitoring your investment is done to ensure the tenant is complying with the Rental Agreement.
- Documents and Paperwork- All legal forms and documents are included in our management program. This includes 3 day Notices, 7 Day Notice of Noncompliance which gives us the ability to enforce the specified lease requirements. For your convenience, we also complete a 1099 tax form every year for your tax records.
- Full Management- TBRS charges half of the first month's rent as a leasing fee. This cost includes, but is not limited to marketing, showing, screening, verification of employment and rental history, collection of all deposits and rents, tenant move in inspection, and the attorney lease preparation. Going forward, we charge 10% of the monthly rent to manage your investment.
- Lease Only- We provide the same services as above but charge a full month's rent. Upon lease signing, all paperwork, funds and applicable documents will be turned over to the owner for them to manage.
- A La Carte- Let us help you customize a plan to meet your needs. Contact us today for more information on how we can advance your skills in managing your own property.
Call Tampa Bay Rental Solutions today and experience the difference! Allow us to give you a free consultation and Property Rental Analysis so you can start receiving income on your property immediately. We're the key to your investment!